VI (Vietnam Investments) Group is a private equity firm that focuses on high growth businesses in Vietnam. VI Group was founded in 2006 by experienced operators, entrepreneurs and investors with a long standing interest and affiliation with Asia and Vietnam.
Location: 2A Phan Ke Binh, Da Kao ward, Dist.1, HCMC
- Assist the Project team to prepare and process documents.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, generate meeting minutes.
- Manage simultaneous, small projects as assigned.
- Provide other administrative assistance in management of projects.
- Allowance: 3.000.000 vnd/month.
- Performance Allowance if you have good performance after 1 working month.
- Reference letter from VIG.
- Full-time position offer opportunity if intern performance is excellent.
- On the job training, learn from the professional environment.
- Workstation, necessary facilities and assets (no company laptop).
- Taxi cards for business trips.
- GPA at least 3.0.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in working in group projects.
- Working at least 25 hours/ week (school year) and full time summer-internship.
- Committing to the position at least 3 months.
- Project management skills.
- Company operations.
- Critical and strategic thinking.
- Being professional at work.
How to apply:
- Please send your application to email: [email protected]
- Subject [VIG – 18] Name of Position – Full name