For more than 100 years, L’Oréal corporation has devoted time and effort into one and one business only: Beauty. L’Oréal corporation owes 36 internationally famous cosmetics brands such as L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline New York, Lancôme,Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay,..; making L’Oréal’s presence known in more than 145 countries around the world.
As L’Oréal continuously strives to provide the best-quality beauty products fulfilling our 1-billion- and-growing-consumer-market with diverse and inspiration beauty desire, we also work to make the sustainable impact on that 145+ countries we partner with and make beauty seen not only in our products but also in our manufacturing process, science innovation, and employees’ hearts. That is why to realize L’Oréal ambitious mission is to “Bring beauty for all,” L’Oréal is looking for young talents to join our leading group in redefining the beauty industry.
About L’Oréal MT Program 2018:
- L’Oréal Management Trainee Program is the largest recruitment and training program by L’Oréal corporation. This program is designed to discover, train and develop young talents to become the next generation of L’Oréal leaders, strengthen our beauty business and contribute to L’Oréal ambitious mission “Bring beauty for all”- making the best beauty products affordable to all women and men to the infinite beauty desire.
- L’Oréal MTP 2018 offers a 18-month tailored development program or young confident, bright & creative minds who are up for a challenge to go beyond expectations. As a company that embraces diversity; we believe whoever you are, you can contribute and make a difference in key business functions: Sales (Commercial/Retail), Marketing, Digital, Supply Chain and Finance.
As an L’Oréal MT, you will get:
- Fast-tracked career roadmap to L’Oréal leadership roles for those qualified
- A creative, challenging but also inspirational beauty-oriented working environment
- Insightful development program with multiple rotations in different functions of the business to acquire core skills for their future role and to understand our ways of working
- Classroom and online trainings to equip you with relevant technical and professional competencies
- Direct coaching from top managers and directors of L’Oréal Vietnam
Who are we looking for?
- University graduates in any disciplines with less than 1-year full-time working experiences
- Have a strong passion for beauty and the beauty industry
- Bold, entrepreneurial, innovation-driven and have digital mindset
- Have a strong learning aspiration and sense of self-improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills and good command of English
- Have a strong desire to make an impact in the ever-changing and inspirational beauty industry
L’Oreal MTP 2018 Timeline:
Our recruitment process includes different steps, as this will help us get to know you and your potential.
- Round 1 (Application Screening): 16/08-16/09
- Round 2 (Aptitude & Digital Test): 15/09- 21/09
INFO SESSION- Make your Spark exclusively for accepted applicant from the second round
- Round 3 (Initial Interview): 28/09
- Round 4 (Assessment Center): 05/10
- Round 5 (Final Interview): 08/10-09/10
- Onboarding starts from 1/11
Kick start your L’Oréal Mt 2018 application today and win your ultimate passport to a successful career with the world leader in beauty!
Apply for 1st round (Application screening) here: bit.ly/LOREALVN
- For further inquiries, visit: [email protected]
- L’Oréal Talent (VN) FB page: L’Oréal Talent
- L’Oréal Talent (VN) LinkedIn: L’Oréal Vietnam