Nestle Vienam is part of Nestle – the world leading food, beverage, health & wellness company whose head office is in Vevey, Switzerland. The Nestle Group operates 481 factories in over 87 countries, with about 265,000 employees world-wide. • Established in March 1995, Nestle Vietnam Ltd. has one factory in Bien Hoa Industrial Zone 2, producing NESCAFE, MILO, COFFEE-MATE, NESTEA, MAGGI, etc. and repacking milk powders such as NAN, LACTOGEN, NESTLE GAU, NESTLE Infant cereals, etc.
Working place: Ho Chi Minh City
Department: F&C, HR, SC, Commercial, Nutrition, Technical.
Deadline to apply: 28/2/2017
Management Trainee programs are particularly useful in promoting an effective recruitment and development program, as organizations are able to hire and develop university graduates in a structured environment whereby individuals learn and acquire the necessary tools to become future leaders – creating value and innovation.
Successful candidates must go through the following recruitment rounds below:
- First Round: General Test + Essay.
- Second Round: Interview with HR.
- Third round: Summer Camp.
- Final round: Interview with Department Heads
We are looking for Vietnamese young talents with the following qualifications:
- Students expected to graduate in YEAR or 1 year experience from Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Finance Accounting, Supply Chain, Technical or other relevant fields.
- For Technical: Bachelor’s degree: Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electricity and Automation, Food Technology, Chemical Technology, Biotechnology, Industrial Management or other related majors.
- GPA>7.0 or equivalence.
- Very good communication in both written and spoken English.
- Willing to learn and learn fast.
- Creative, leadership potential, can do attitude.
- Desire to gain hands-on experience.
- Passion to win and grow careers in FMCG.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to new diversity cultures.
- Highly result focused with strong leadership, teamwork and passion for great performance
How to apply
- Please include in the email subject the Job title of position you want to apply for.
- Candidates send Application pack: contains a CV with your profile picture and cover letter (in English), degree in transcript to recruitment email address by click “APPLY” button to submit your applications via email ONLY.
- Screening assessment does not only base on academic merits but also your passion and active participation in social activities, we therefore looking forward to see your strength on the resume.
- Test Invitation: the screening and verification will be conducted by HR Recruitment. The successful applicant will be invited via email or phone contact.