Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage (SPVB), 100% owned by foreign capital, is a new beverage joint venture between PepsiCo Inc. and Suntory Holdings Limited, which was officially formed in April 2013. Our headquarter is located at 5th Floor, Sheraton Hotel, 88 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Started from 1991, our company now is one of the leading ones in the Beverage industry in Viet Nam with famous brands such as Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Aquafina, Sting, Twister. We have 5 Sales branches and 5 factories across the country with more than 2000 employees.
Our employees are at the heart of Company. Through the Company’s commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to sponsor the development of employees.
In order to support our challenging Sales agenda, we are looking for qualified candidates for the position of Assistant to Executive Vice President – Sales.
If you have about 2-3 years of experience in either Sales or Assistant Vice President; customer service and continuous learning, we strongly suggest you to read below for more details.
Position: Assistant to Executive Vice President – Sales.
Temporary contract – 06 months
Location: HCMC Sales Office – 5th Bluesky Office, 2 Bach Dang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
Deadline: open until the position is filled. Early submission stands high chance of being picked up for interviews.
Sales performance and data analysis:
- Consolidate and Analyze data to have regular reports on related business aspects (Distributor Inventory, Competitor Pricing, Volume Performance, Retail Audit data,…).
- Keep track of changes and cascade the Beverage Volume target and SDO (Sales Development Objective) during FCST (forecast) period every month. Make monthly Volume Tracking report to review sales performance of all locations across nations.- Go to market to understand sales system, customer and consumer insights, competitor pricing, promotion scheme and product launching.
- Give analysis and comments on Operating Deck; Bright Spot-Hot Spot Deck for Sales Dept by grasping overview understanding of monthly sales performance.
- Prepare contents of presentations for EVP – Sales. Collect data and compose nomination for Sales Dept’s Managers to present to Region for Global sales award.
- Develop Scorecard for tracking all the business requirement and support manager to report the situation of all supporting functions’ activities. Fully handle this task from building up the tool/file – work with function heads, coordinate and update/report monthly.
Indirect sales and Supply chain support:
- Deliver tasks to ensure volume of both direct and indirect export: customer clearance for direct channel, export documents preparation,… Support to develop export of Suntory brands.
- Support Sales Planning Manager to collect monthly rolling FCST (Forecast) and highlight sales demand of the month. Ensure smooth flow of communication and product availability by uploading sales FCST precisely by channel/by location to ASCP (Supply Chain) system.
- Join weekly SIP Meeting to support Sales with supply chain, raise issue if needed and follow-up corrective actions to report to EVP – Sales.
- Daily check the available stock and production status to alert to Sales Planning Manager/PA if there is Out of stock or lack supply versus sales demand.
- Coordinate with PA to collect report of slow-moving products, and ask for solutions from Sales Director to propose to Sales Planning Manager.
Admin work and assistance job:
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and effectiveness of all administrative processes for Line Manager (visa, passport application, business accommodation and traveling arrangement,…).
- Well-managed the signed-off documents sent to employer and strictly followed-up to ensure well-timed procedures.
- In charge of organizing meetings/conferences and arranging appointments.
- Execute administrative works to meet employer’s needs and comply with the Company’s requirements.
- Deliver supporting tasks/ad-hoc requests as required, such as: collect related business results/ fluctuation, notify employer’s decisions/announcements to involved parties,..
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- University graduation, 2-3 years of working experience- Good writing skill (English & Vietnamese).
- Good computer skill (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Self organizing.
- Strong communication, problem solving skill.
- Strong Analytical skill.
- Customer service mindset.
- Taking initiative & proactive approach.
- Cooperative, independent and self-motivated
How to apply:
- Applications sent to email [email protected] cc email [email protected]
- Any queries, please feel free to contact: Ms. Nguyen Nhat Khanh Hung – Mobile: 0947.833.634